It had been a while since I have taken the time to blog. It is my senior year in college, and for this past semester my lifelong fitness goals have taken the back burner to exams and homework. I have also been working overnight shifts, and it seems that I have given myself the excuse to eat whatever I want in order to stay awake. Last night, before I feel asleep, I thought of a time when I was the happiest. I was most happy when I was working full yime, going to school full time, and taking care of my body full time. I would move to find a joyful balance between all focus on fitness and no focus on fitness.
I made the goal that starting today, I would be more fitness concious. I made tea instead of coffee. I had a delicious oatmeal breakfast and packed a protein shake for lunch. I'm drinking 112 Oz of water, which is way more than I have in two months. My sister stopped by, and we completed a yoga session. Dinner wasn't too healthy, but seeing as the bf is still recovering from his wisdom teeth extraction soft,carb filled foods are still on the menu.
I know everything I need to do I order to be as healthy as I can, I just need to implement the change at a constant rate. Today is day one, I will continue to document my journey here.
Monday, November 9, 2015
Day One... AGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment